When submitting your credit application please keep the following guidelines in mind to ensure a speedy process:
- Please fill out the credit application completely. Missing information could delay the processing of your credit application or result in denial of credit.
- For references (bank & trade): A minimum of one bank and three trade references are required
- When possible, include account numbers, phone numbers, fax numbers and contact person(s)
- If you use a separate sheet to attach additional information, please refer to the attachment in the main body of the credit application, e.g., “See attached information sheet.”
- State your anticipated credit requirements on a normal 6-week basis. (Tip: try to be sure that the trade references you provide either match or exceed the credit line you are requesting).
- Please make sure your credit application is fully executed, signed and dated by the owner, officer or principal of your company.